Only a few more weeks to go before the semester’s over… and a daunting pile of tasks to finish before then. I know everyone’s busy and anyway, who can say that my busy is better than your busy, and who would want to, but I’m going to take a brief moment to indulge in some complaining via list-making. Here tis:
– weekly reading for 3 classes
– pending IRB approval, recruitment and distribution of online survey for project/ independent study
– book review for adolit class
– file the damn FAFSA (why can’t you just give me the $ already?)
– come up with presentation for conference in a week and a half
– once it’s done, give presentation at said conference
– write and turn in 3 finals (which will include a healthy dose of outside reading)
– analyze data for another conference presentation
– help organize said conference
– present at said conference
– oh yeah, work 30 hours a week
– poke myself in the eye. well, no, not really. but i might.
You know, it really is healthy to write down everything you need to do, cause it makes it seem less daunting. And yet, the fact that I feel a little relieved after reading this list is a testament to the extent to which grad school has screwed with my brain. If only that man out in the street would STOP LAYING ON HIS $#@*()% CAR HORN!!!